This report is broken down into the following 5 topic areas:
THE SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE
The survey questions and responses (where appropriate) are available in the following two documents. You must have the Adobe® Acrobat Reader®
to view these documents.
- Statewide telephone survey conducted November, 2002
- General population sample -- 1200 respondents randomly selected
- Regional representation – 300 interviews each: Portland Metro, Southern, Eastern, Western
- Regional Large Group Discussions – Medford, Klamath Falls, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Bend, Pendleton, Beaverton, Clackamas
- Demographics – age, income, education, children, married, labor affiliation, voter history.
- Benchmark 1992 values and beliefs;
- Monitor changes since 1992;
- Assess current public attitudes, values and beliefs;
- Test perceptions on emerging issues;
- Build an informed community of leaders.